Visit Prague's must-see sights, learn about Czech history and get great local tips for the best Prague museums, bars, coffee places, and sunset spots.
6 Reasons why to join our Prague Free Walking Tour
- We believe our tours are a perfect mix of history, fun facts, and Czech humor!
- We've received the TripAdvisor award "Best of the Best 2022". See our Prague Free Walking Tour on Tripadvisor.
- Our Free Tour is the only Free Tour in Prague that covers Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Charles Bridge, and the John Lennon Wall all in one tour.
- Our groups don't exceed 25 people per guide (the upper limit around Prague is 45).
- We are Czech and have a Czech sense of humor (which is known worldwide to be extremely funny...).
- “Czech out“ our YouTube channel Real Prague Guides!
After you finish our Free Walking Tour you will be all set to explore Prague. You will know what are the best things to do in Prague, which tourist scams to avoid, and mainly what are the amazing stories behind every monument which is what makes Prague such a magical place to visit.
Join our SUMMER EVENING FREE TOUR at 6 PM
From the 3rd of June till the 31st of August, we also offer a free tour of Prague's historic center at 6 PM. To keep things cool in the hot summer weather!
MAIN SIGHTS: ► John Lennon Wall ► Old Town Square ► Astronomical Clock ► Charles University ► Charles Bridge ► Municipal House ► The Estates Theatre ► Jan Hus Monument ► Powder Tower ► Jewish Town Hall ► High Synagogue ► Old-New Synagogue ► Old Jewish Cemetery ► Tyn Church ► Paris Street ► and more...
Ready to explore Prague? Great! Click on the Free Reservation and we will see you soon!
WHAT IS A FREE WALKING TOUR?
A tour of Prague, where you are FREE to decide on the value of your own choice at the end of the tour. You can tip your guide in any major currency, or pay by card, we carry portable terminals.