Prague Castle Tour incl. Interiors
Explore the interiors of St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and the Golden Lane on our Prague Castle Tour with Tickets. This tour is designed for people who love history, architecture, and art! Our groups are 12 people max. to ensure that you will always hear the guide.
Meeting Time: 1 pm. Please, arrive at the meeting point at 12:50.
Meeting Point: Klarov, in front of the metro station exit (you will receive more details in your confirmation email)
Tour Duration: 3 hours
Tour Cost: 920 Czech crowns per person (discounts for students and elderly available). Tickets to the interiors and transportation are included in the price.
Group Size: 12 people max
- Please, arrive at the meeting point BEFORE 1 pm, as your guide will take a tram to the castle. It is impossible to find the group at the castle complex after they left the meeting point.
- If you are bringing kids to the tour, bear in mind it can be difficult to move around with a stroller. Prague Castle doesn't have a lot of facilities for parents and kids at the moment, so we want you to come prepared!
- Due to the castle's location and the absence of suitable facilities, this tour is not accessible for wheelchair users and those with large strollers.
- Taking photos in the castle interiors is permitted, however if if you have any cumbersome camera equipment, we will ask you to purchase a photo licence (50 CZK).
- If you are visiting in the wintertime, please remember that tere is no heating in the castle, so you need to dress warm.
- You cannot bring pets and luggages to this tour.
To get a full refund, you need to cancel 24 hours before the start of the tour. In case of later cancelations, we are able to provide only a partial refund (10%-20% of the whole cost).
Price: 920 CZK / 40 EUR* | Tour Length: 3 HOURS | Starting Time: 1:00 PM | Walking Distance: 1,5 KM/ 0,9 MILES
Tour runs: EVERY DAY
Meeting point: Malostranská Metro station - Klárov 51, Praha
*For students with a valid student card, children 6 - 16 years old, and seniors older than 65 years the price is 790 CZK. Children below 6 y.o. go for free.
Tour Meeting Point
Accessibility by Prague Public transportation
By underground: Take the green (A) metro line to the Malostranska metro station. There is only one exit. Turn left when you go up the escalators. You will see our meeting point right when you go out!
By tram: Take the tram no 22, 15, 20, 18, 2 or 12 to the Malostranska tram stop. Be sure not to confuse it with Malostranske Square (Malostranske Namesti)! When you get off you will see the entrance to the metro (look for a green sign). Our meeting point is right there!
By foot: If you are staying close to Charles Bridge it is a 5-10 min walk to the Malostranska metro station. It will take you 15-20 min to get there from the Old Town Square and you will need to cross Manes Bridge.