Prague Free Walking Tours
Join 100 Spires City Tours and explore Prague with knowledgeable, friendly, and funny local guides. See Prague on the best-rated Prague Free Walking Tour according to TripAdvisor!
(See our reviews)
- With four different free tour options to choose from, each exploring a different part of the city and period of history, you can customize your Prague experience to suit your interests. If this is your first time visiting Prague we recommend starting with the: Old Town & Jewish Quarter Free Tour.
- All of our free tours are in English language only!
- For the best possible quality, we limit our tour group size to 30 people max.! Only customers with active reservations are guaranteed a spot on our free tour. Choose the "Book Tour" section in the page menu and proceed from there.
Let us show you the city we grew up in and that we love! We can't wait to see you at our meeting point!
WHAT IS A FREE TOUR?
A tour where you are in charge of deciding your own price. At the end of the tour and only after you have experienced the quality you can choose a value of your own liking.
OUR FREE WALKING TOURS SCHEDULE
- 10:00 - Old Town, Jewish Quarter & Charles Bridge Free Tour (Every Day)
- 10:00 - Free WW2 & Communism Tour (Tue, Thu, Sat & Sun)
- 11:00 - Prague Castle Free Walking Tour (Every Day)
- 14:00 - Free WW2 & Communism Tour (Wed, Sat)
- 15:00 - Old Town, Jewish Quarter & Charles Bridge Free Tour (Every Day)
- 15:00 - Prague Castle Free Walking Tour (Every Day)
- 17:00 - Old Town, Jewish Quarter & Charles Bridge Free Tour (Every Day in Summer)
- 21:00 - Ghost & Legends Free Walking Tour (Tue, Fri & Sat)
Would you like to see it all in just one day? We have a 2-hour break between the Old Town and Prague Castle Free Walking Tour.