Definition of terms
Trademark 100 Spires City Tours owned by Václav Zahradník, Václav Zahradník, Bedřichovská 1960/1, 182 00 Praha 8 - Libeň, Czechia, business ID 03443191, tax ID CZ03443191,e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +420776488217
A customer is an entity who joined a guided tour of a provider.
A guided tour refers to the services of a guide.
Formation of the Contract
1. The provider organizes guided tours
2. The Service Provision Contract (hereinafter referred to as “Contract”) is concluded:
for bids available from the Provider’s website effective upon completion of the online reservation process. The Provider shall confirm conclusion of the Contract by sending a note to the Customer’s contact e-mail address;
for tailored bids, a specific bid shall be arranged by the Provider based on the Customer’s demand to be sent to the Customer’s contact e-mail address, and the Contract is concluded at the moment of clear expression of the Customer’s willingness to consume the services quoted by the Provider.
Price of the Services and payment terms and conditions
1. The price of a tour in CZK and EUR is visible on the website. The guided tours are free for children under the age of 6; other price options include student, youth and elderly, these options vary based of the guided tour a customer selects, for all these options it is necessary to present a valid ID card (driving license, passport), for student options a valid student confirmation (picture is enough). Final price including VAT, discounts or surcharges is displayed to the customer before the payment confirmation. There are various payment methods displayed to the customer before he/she decides to finalize the booking process.
2. A booking confirmation will be sent to the email address a customer will provide. The invoice will be sent to the customer within 14 days of part taking the tour.
3. For international wire transfer, the price of the tour shall be regarded as paid only after crediting the whole sum to the Provider’s bank account. The Customer shall configure parameters of the wire transfer not to reduce the amount being transferred during the transfer. Upon request, the Provider shall inform the Customer about the amount due denominated in currency selected by the Customer. Identical rules of payment apply to the Provider as well.
4. Customer will be provided with a meeting point and a meeting time. Customer must arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour starting time. Money refund will not be provided if customer arrives late to the meeting point and the tour already departed.
6. All tours are in English. Private tours can also be provided in Spanish, Russian and Czech.
Cancellation terms and conditions
1. The customer will be fully refunded if he/she cancels the tour at least 24 hours before the tour starts. Money will be sent to the customer’s account within 14 days of a refund request.
2. Any later refund requests will not be accepted.
Change to and cancellation of provision of the Guided Tour
1. Changes to the programme and prices of the Services due to unforeseen changes to opening hours of visited buildings or traffic jams are reserved.
2. Should no service be provided, in particular due to force majeure event, the Provider shall cancel provision of the Service, inform the Customer immediately thereof, and return the sum already paid in full not later than 14 days of cancellation.
3. Similarly procedure applies in case the Customer paid for the Service before confirmation thereof by the Provider, and no Service was provided.
Obligations of the Customer
1. The Customer shall not separate from the group throughout provision of the Service and obey instructions of the guide. Separation from the group and suspension of use of the Service is not the reason for refunds.
2. The Customer must make his/her best to avoid forgetting his/her belongings in buses, on ships, or in visited buildings. The Provider accepts no liability for these belongings.
Rules for complaints
1. Should a Guided Tour be defective, the Customer must submit a complaint to the Provider without undue delay, best immediately after completion of the Guided tour.
2. The Provider shall confirm receipt of the complaint to the Customer. The Provider shall decide the legitimacy of the complaint and claims of the Customer without undue delay, not later than 30 days, and sends their decision to the Customer’s contact e-mail address.
The personal data protection
The Customer is aware that the Provider shall have right for the purposes of performance of the Contract and as required by law for processing of Customer’s the personal data, in particular to the following extent: first name, family name, bank details, residential address, e-mail address, phone, data about allergies, medicines, and other health ailments.
The Customer acknowledges that the Provider shall process his/her the personal data to the extent of first name, family name, phone number, and e-mail address in order to distribute business information. The Provider may send the business information by SMS, MMS, e-mail, mail, or phone. The Customer may object sending of the business information at any time either at the Provider’s address or sending e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
1. Matters not stipulated explicitly herein shall be governed by the Czech laws, in particular applicable provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., as amended.
2. Any disputes resulting from the Contract may be settled by the Customer in an extrajudicial manner through Česká obchodní inspekce, registered office Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, www.coi.cz.
3. The Customer may use an online platform for the dispute. For more information about terms and conditions for online settlement of dispute, please refer to http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
4. Czech laws and relevant competent Czech courts are the courts of the jurisdiction.
The present general terms and conditions shall be valid and effective for contracts concluded after 1.12.2019